Riley Rescue Fund
The Riley Rescue Fund is a J.W. Riley School initiative of collaborative compassion established in 2015 to support Riley families experiencing financial hardships. These hardships, in many cases, tend to impact a student’s school performance and well-being. Contributions will potentially enhance student belonging, independence, sense of competency, or generosity. Funds may be accessed for such purposes as, providing meals, support during illness/death, bug infestation, fire loss/replacement, family relocation, holiday gifts, etc.
In order to keep this fund active donations are greatly appreciated and can be received at any time. Contributions can be made…
- in honor of someone special.
- in lieu of flowers for a significant event.
- to acknowledge a retirement, birthday, or special event.
- in memory of someone special.
- because you would like to share your resources.
Send your contributions, cash, or check made out to Riley Elementary School, to the Riley Rescue Fund ℅ Riley School Principal